DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

***This week with your Mavic 30/9/2017***

collins

Reactions
I thought I would set up a weekly thread where people can post recent photos and videos taken with their Mavic and of course people can also comment on them. The concept is that it is 'easier' to add say a photo to a thread rather than set up an entirely new thread for a photo.

I hope it will catch on. I would like to see more Mavic output.

For what it is worth, I am posting stills of 1200 pixels on the long end (as in below)

A couple of shots from Ngapali beach, Rhakine State, Myanmar.

View attachment 22451

View attachment 22452
I thought I would set up a weekly thread where people can post recent photos and videos taken with their Mavic and of course people can also comment on them. The concept is that it is 'easier' to add say a photo to a thread rather than set up an entirely new thread for a photo.

I hope it will catch on. I would like to see more Mavic output.

For what it is worth, I am posting stills of 1200 pixels on the long end (as in below)
Well, great photos. However, this whole forum format on Mavic Pilots does what you say.
Every thread that's posted has this capability and is endless until moderated and maintained on a regular basis. The more replies, the more it stays at the top of the forum list.
There are many threads on this forum about your topic.
Just use the forum search option.:cool:

It's sand (and a real person). Check out the full resolution photo. Pretty cool!

Yes it was a drawing in the sand by my 22 year old son - the boat is in fact 22m long. The girl in the photo is the daughter of a Burmese friend of mine. My son had originally planned to draw a scene out of the Super Mario Brothers game but it would have taken him all day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonrva89