DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

thought I checked in, but

Howdy from just south of Houston.....
in '82 I moved from Hawaii to Amarillo - '86 Amarillo to Kingwood (just north of Houston), then to the Lake (Lake Conroe), then to Conroe.....needed more land for our 4 Horses so re-located to E Texas - about 1/2 way between Dallas and Longview.....unless I win a BIG lottery this will be the end of our re-locating.....

well MY BIG news - bought a Mavic 3 Classic yesterday - it still sits in it's wrappings, on the floor beside me, as I type this post.......will get to it but 1st I'm in the middle of setting up my new desktop Computer - Dell all-in-one with Windows 11, which is so much a different operating system than my trusty Win 7 machine (which I'm "on" now)......as with the change in computer operating systems the change from the Wife's Autel EVO to the DJi Mavic will be "an experience"

I'll probably be spending a lot of time over on the Mavic forum's 3 Classic sub threads

thanks again for all the warm welcomes - I hope to contribute and learn here.....Bill

bought a Mavic 3 Classic yesterday - it still sits in it's wrappings, on the floor beside me, as I type this post.......

I'm in the middle of setting up my new desktop Computer - Dell all-in-one with Windows 11, which is so much a different operating system than my trusty Win 7 machine (which I'm "on" now)......

Wow. Good for you jumping into the hobby. 👍

So many people purchase a drone only to be dissatisfied with the current device to fly and a computer to process the footage.

Which means upgrade or sell.

Have fun setting up the new stuff. 😊

both Wife and I love "the land down under" - I flew there A LOT when I was based in Honolulu (also flew to NZ, Pago Pago and Fiji) - Wife still goes there about every-other month - have a Dog named Sydney, and Horses named Bondi and Manly

thanks for the welcome.....Bill

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax