DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thread visibility

AeroJ

Reactions
When I first re-joined the community a few weeks back I started a new thread that would document all my adventures with my new machine, and that was all good. But I intend that to go on and on for the life of the craft so that people can look back and see the history if there are ever questions or problems with it...

Trouble is, when I come to add to add an entry to it, it doesn't appear that I have done so anywhere on the front page of the forum - to get it there, where people will see it, I'd have to create a new thread, which seems... surplus to requirements / needlessly repetitive etc etc.

I've done a couple of new posts since the first ones, some asking questions, and they have both been roundly ignored, so just wondering if anyone even knew I had added them ?! Perhaps I am missing something ? Where do we go on the site to see all new posts, not just new threads please ?

Trouble is, when I come to add to add an entry to it, it doesn't appear that I have done so anywhere on the front page

• Love
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
What's New is also a place where new threads will appear here.
I think that's what the OP is referring to. He's not seeing his new posts there... since they are not new threads.

I think that's what the OP is referring to. He's not seeing his new posts there... since they are not new threads.
Ok, maybe he can find it here and I think this is customized to each person (meaning once you personally read a post, it falls out).

Click on either of the red boxes:
posts.png

Last edited:
Where is the one I added to my initial post earlier less than 2 hrs ago, for example ?
You'll find them in here:

1718755748135.png

Reactions: AeroJ
.... ut I intend that to go on and on for t ........
what I do is click on the link to my profile button, 3rd button from the right at the top of the page, then "your content" and find the thread on there, I don't think it is quite what you want but it might be getting there.

Reactions: AeroJ
Thanks. The problem there was that I had missed the 'hide read' button at the top there, which was on, so I was never seeing what I had posted ! All sorted now. Cheers.

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjyr