DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Three questions about Litchi

Neto

Reactions
Hi
I never used Litchi and I saw their rating on iTunes Store is very low...

Any feedback on that?

Does it log flight time on DJI?

Anyone know how to set it up to turn the Mavic when you turn the iPhone (saw this in a video, but no description on how to set it up)?

Thank you!

Okay. I have a new MP, but have had a P4 for quite a while and use Litchi exclusively to fly the P4.

I'm using GO4 on the Mavic at the moment because there are some features not available on Litchi yet for the Mavic.

I love Litchi and all the rich functionality in autonomous flight planning and programming. I'll certainly use Litchi for the Mavic when I run a mission, but for now I'm experimenting with the Mavic so GO4 is the only choice.

I started using Litchi to fly with HD Goggles, but I quit using it because there was no home point in relation to the drone symbol. I didn't like not being able to see where the home point was from the drone. Like flying hand cuffed. I'll wait for the DJI Goggles.

Last edited:
I started using Litchi to fly with HD Goggles, but I quit using it because there was no home point in relation to the drone symbol. I didn't like not being able to see where the home point was from the drone. Like flying hand cuffed. I'll wait for the DJI Goggles.
I don't blame you, however I'd point out that the FPV feature of litchi is really a sideline -- it's not really what Litchi is all about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan