DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tilting at take off after motor replacement

DAT from AC on an MA or M2 won't do us any good. They are encrypted that only DJI can read them.
I don't know why they did that.

They are encrypted that only DJI can read them.
I don't know why they did that.
I disagree. The MA is readable. The M2 is not. See the link posted in post #10.

Sounds dumb you dont have wires reversed causing motor to turn opposite
??? Yes....yes I did. In future always refer to the reference pictures you took beforehand when replacing parts so that you know where the wires are actually supposed to go. This will prevent your drone becoming a schizophrenic kamikaze aircraft that wants to simultaneously take off and plow itself into the ground.
Switched the wires and I am putting it back together now so will do a test flight in a while.
What a dim wit.

Reactions: Bobvt
Flight successful. Took off and did all a quick jaunt in all directions, all seems to be working correctly. All I can say is phew and I now dont have to inform my boss I broke the company's thousand quid drone.
Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Any modification? Replaced props with aftermarket parts

Don't forget that if you use aftermarket props, their efficiency might be different and you'll have to adjust the gain settings for the ESCs. This wouldn't cause your tilt problem (unless of course you're mixing standard DJI props with aftermarket ones) but just thought I'd throw in my 2c (plus GST where applicable).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_