DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time lapse - M2P teach me quick

justcruisin

Reactions
Opportunity just popped up for something that might make a cool time lapse video from a drone.

Please give me a quick how to for a Mavic 2 Pro or better yet, point me in the right direction to teach myself from the manual.

If Litchi is better, I have that too.

Subject is a large object being moved slowly about 1,000 feet during daylight. There will be cars, boats, birds, and waves moving around it.

Will have several batteries charged up and might stitch several flights together.

Last edited:
Opportunity just popped up for something that might make a cool time lapse video from a drone.

Please give me a quick how to for a Mavic 2 Pro or better yet, point me in the right direction to teach myself from the manual.

If Litchi is better, I have that too.

Subject is a large object being moved slowly about 1,000 feet during daylight. There will be cars, boats, birds, and waves moving around it.

Will have several batteries charged up and might stitch several flights together.
search YouTube

I think you are looking for a quick solution when in reality there is no such thing. The subject of timelapse and hyperlapse photography from a drone is a fairly involved one if you want good results. There are literally thousands upon thousands of tutorials on sites like Youtube.

To start; page 23 of the Mavic 2 Manual explains "Intelligent Flight Modes", this is where you will learn how to set up your camera and drone to perform the various lapse functions.

From there; go to YouTube and search using a phrase like "Mavic 2 Pro Hyperlapse". Grab a pot of coffee and a doughnut and start watching.

I think you are looking for a quick solution when in reality there is no such thing. The subject of timelapse and hyperlapse photography from a drone is a fairly involved one if you want good results. There are literally thousands upon thousands of tutorials on sites like Youtube.

To start; page 23 of the Mavic 2 Manual explains "Intelligent Flight Modes", this is where you will learn how to set up your camera and drone to perform the various lapse functions.

From there; go to YouTube and search using a phrase like "Mavic 2 Pro Hyperlapse". Grab a pot of coffee and a doughnut and start watching.

well, the opportunity was short notice….. hence the aggressiveness.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian