DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Time lapse

mavic53

Reactions
First time lapse. As is out of the camera no retouching. ND8 Filter Freewell variable type. Took approx. 12 minutes. For non UK viewers the big building on the right is Hampton Court Palace the home of King Henry the eighth. The river is the Thames.

Last edited:
First time lapse. As is out of the camera no retouching. ND8 Filter Freewell variable type. Took approx. 12 minutes. For non UK viewers the big building on the right is Hampton Court Palace the home of King Henry the eighth. The river is the Thames.

Good work!

Dale
Miami

Nice, the clouds were coming toward you, what was that cloud or smoke coming under you in the end, seemed too low to be clouds.

Very nice. I’ve done a couple myself but required stabilization in post. Did you require any stabilization?
No stabilisation they are as they were shot. The first one there was a strongish breeze 12- 15 knots. The second at the river it was with hardly any wind at all.

Reactions: Steve Wells
I have been doing timelapse and nightlapse with my GoPro for some time now. I've never even thought about doing a timelapse with one of my drones until your vid. Thanks, now I *have* to try it, LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming