DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Timed Automatic Photos? Photo Timer?

Numeric

Reactions
Is there a way to take automatic photos at a timed interveral? For the life of me I can't understand why this isn't a standard feature in the app. It's super annoying to have to constantly press the shutter button on the remote in order to take a picture and the gesture mode has a mind of its own.

I read on another forum that autoflight logic had a mode called Continuous Photos but that has been removed according to their website. Are there any other third party apps that can take photos automatically?

I would love to be able to fly the drone to a set location and have it take photos automatically every 5/10/30/etc seconds.

Is there a way to take automatic photos at a timed interveral? For the life of me I can't understand why this isn't a standard feature in the app. It's super annoying to have to constantly press the shutter button on the remote in order to take a picture and the gesture mode has a mind of its own.

I read on another forum that autoflight logic had a mode called Continuous Photos but that has been removed according to their website. Are there any other third party apps that can take photos automatically?

I would love to be able to fly the drone to a set location and have it take photos automatically every 5/10/30/etc seconds.

Here is a link of a video where he describes how to do it and the difference between jpeg and raw when doing the timed photos. Starts around 5:55.

DJI Mavic Pro Ultimate Review Pt 2

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: McMavic
Thank you so much! This was EXACTLY what I was looking for. So easy to setup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne