DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TimeLapse Help

Tonyxgr

Reactions
Does someone know how to "send" my MP on a precise spot of sky everyday in order to create a timelapse ?

Not sure if i can find the same coordinates like this ....but thanks for your reply

I m not sure if i m covered by insurance if something goes wrong on these apps :(

I see your point. You must be very careful with these applications as pilot errors do occur especially when missions are poorly planned or battery life is not taken into account. Good luck in your search.

Does someone know how to "send" my MP on a precise spot of sky everyday in order to create a timelapse ?
A simple waypoint mission in Go 4 should work. Have a little more in the frame than you need and you can crop the pictures to maintain the same (or similar) position.

You also need to adjust for different lighting conditions from day-to-day. Use the histogram to check brightness and shoot in RAW to have more correction ability in post processing. I do not know what the best starting point for white balance would be. Perhaps someone else can chime in about that.

Reactions: ksmusa

Simplest thing I think is the Litchi App! You can program the flight Before you fly

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura