DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Timelapse/hyperlapse during city rush hour

Berserk

Reactions
I was experimenting with how to make "timelapses" with the mavic. I think it turned out ok.... what do you think?

With exercise and alot of creativity, i think it is possible to make amazing time lapses with the mavic!

Excellent video and music choice! How did you create the timelapse?

Thank you! i use the tripod mode, and are very careful to make every move slow and steady! And then i just cut out what i want, and speed it up in the editing progress. 30s of film will make around 2-4s of "timelapse" I didn't realise this before i was editing, so next time i will make longer shots, and get longer/ faster timelapses!

Yes very nice. Could you explain yhe process?

Thanks

Thank you! i use the tripod mode, and are very careful to make every move slow and steady! And then i just cut out what i want, and speed it up in the editing progress. 30s of film will make around 2-4s of "timelapse" I didn't realise this before i was editing, so next time i will make longer shots, and get longer/ faster timelapses!

Reactions: JBrand
What software are you using for editing, and at what rate are you using to speed it up? I've only made one video so far using iMovie, and it can only x2 the speed -- nowhere near that fast....

What software are you using for editing, and at what rate are you using to speed it up? I've only made one video so far using iMovie, and it can only x2 the speed -- nowhere near that fast....

I use magix fastcut, and i can only speed it up 4 times... so on this movie i neded to speed it up 4 times, export it and speed it up 4 times again... 4*4 is 16 times..

Nice job. I've been considering a really dark ND filter for a long shutter speed and trying to somewhat "ghost" cars and such. Just an idea t share if you're up for experimentation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_