DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tinyrigs lanyard

emufriedchicken

Reactions
Has anyone got one of these? Seems to be the best design I have seen since the smart controller was released. Only thing is their website is saying sold out and there is no contact info on their web page to ask when they expect to have more in stock?

Reactions: emufriedchicken
Here’s the on I got. No hands and stays level.

That one looks pretty good to but I would have to unscrew it everytime I stored my controller .I use a PGYTech cover and the tinyrigs design allows me to leave the screws in place while the cover is on and the folding d rings allows me to store it in its compartment in the case without any modification to the foam insert

Reactions: Gindra
That one looks pretty good to but I would have to unscrew it everytime I stored my controller .I use a PGYTech cover and the tinyrigs design allows me to leave the screws in place while the cover is on and the folding d rings allows me to store it in its compartment in the case without any modification to the foam insert
I trimmed the PGYTech cover to accommodate the Roboterwerk so I don't have to remove it. Easy to do. I like this setup as it is more balanced.

Reactions: Thomas B
FWIW, I ordered and received the Tinyrigs set up for the Mavic 2 before it went out of stock. Just got it about 5 days ago. I mostly wanted the low profile screws for attachment of a neck strap to the smart controller. The Tinyrigs came with a decent enough neck strap, but I had one already that I like better, so I haven’t put the silky ribbon like one to use that came with the Tinyrigs set up. I have also tried out the screen guard that attaches to the top 1/5 of the controller. It’s ok really. I may end up liking it for general use. Time will tell. But all in all, I’m satisfied with the purchase, consider it a good value, and think it is worth considering. Once it is back in stock, of course.

Reactions: emufriedchicken
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3