DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TN Lakes

jzguitar

Reactions
Here is a quick video of some Mavic 2 Pro footage that I shot at Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake in Nashville.

TN Lakes

Is there an ideal way of posting videos here? I just used a YouTube link for this but I was wondering what everyone here preferred. Thanks!

Nice video. That was a small island until they let the water level down. Also like the flyover with all the birds in the trees on an island.

With all of the rain we've been getting here I did a comparison between a shot from January and one from a couple of days ago.

Bird Island Water Levels.jpg

I was hoping to get up to Old Hickory and Cumberlake in early April for some fishing - but with the volume of water that keeps coming I'm not sure it will be worth it..... we made the trip last year and had some success but wasn't what it should be due to so much high & fast water....

Is there an ideal way of posting videos here? I just used a YouTube link for this but I was wondering what everyone here preferred. Thanks!

You may have figured this out already, but for next time when you create a post, there's an ellipsis "..." button on the toolbar that pops down when clicked to show an Insert Media option. It'll take a YouTube link and automatically turn it into an embed in the post. Hope that helps!

Reactions: mwardncsu

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke