DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To buy Fly More Combo or plus?

InAz

Reactions
Hello,
I'm in USA & considering buying the Mini 4 Plus but sitting on fence on which package to get so I was hoping to get some feed back on some M4P users, since you've had time behind the stick (and understand requirements of registering with faa if over 250g so this shouldn't be part of discussion)

1) if you bought the Fly More Combo - do you wish you would have gotten combo plus with the 45 min batteries? Why/why not?

2) if you bought Fly More Combo Plus - do you wish you would have decided to get Combo with 34 min batteries? Why/why not?

I'm just wondering if it's worth the extra $60.

Hello,
I'm in USA & considering buying the Mini 4 Plus but sitting on fence on which package to get so I was hoping to get some feed back on some M4P users, since you've had time behind the stick (and understand requirements of registering with faa if over 250g so this shouldn't be part of discussion)

1) if you bought the Fly More Combo - do you wish you would have gotten combo plus with the 45 min batteries? Why/why not?

2) if you bought Fly More Combo Plus - do you wish you would have decided to get Combo with 34 min batteries? Why/why not?

I'm just wondering if it's worth the extra $60.
I've chosen the plus batteries for both the Mini 3 Pro and the Mini 4 Pro. I like the added flight time.

Registering is a trivial matter. It takes five or ten minutes and the cost is $5.00 for three years. Your registration covers every drone you own. I print the registration numbers and cover them fully on the side of the drone with transparent tape. And I put a copy in the battery compartment.

I don't see an advantage to the smaller batteries other than the incremental cost, which is minor compared to the cost of the total kit.

You'll be pleased with the MIni 4 Pro no matter which batteries you choose.

I've chosen the plus batteries for both the Mini 3 Pro and the Mini 4 Pro. I like the added flight time.

Registering is a trivial matter. It takes five or ten minutes and the cost is $5.00 for three years. Your registration covers every drone you own. I print the registration numbers and cover them fully on the side of the drone with transparent tape. And I put a copy in the battery compartment.

I don't see an advantage to the smaller batteries other than the incremental cost, which is minor compared to the cost of the total kit.

You'll be pleased with the MIni 4 Pro no matter which batteries you choose.
Thanks, good point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd