DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To my fellow flyers

I will be off the forum for a short while as I am in hospital having tests hope to be back with you all soon
Good luck whatever it is make sure you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals you need for good health PM me if you want to know more. I have been taking supplements that improved my vision from 5% to 60% post operation in just 9 weeks to astonishment of my ophthalmologist surgeon. ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi all, I’ve just spoken, well... had a message from OMM (dad, old git) he’s doing fine, bless him. He should be out of hospital within a week, all going well and back flying and on this forum.

He also said, thanks to all for your kind wishes??

Have yourself a speedy recovery dad.

He’ll soon be doing this?

Hi all, I’ve just spoken, well... had a message from OMM (dad, old git) he’s doing fine, bless him. He should be out of hospital within a week, all going well and back flying and on this forum.

He also said, thanks to all for your kind wishes??

Have yourself a speedy recovery dad.

He’ll soon be doing this?
That’s bloody amazing I couldn’t do it before

Glad you are up and around. Without you, there would be nobody to check my grammar.
Thanks rob still in hospital but on the mend I will be back to assist you

I will be off the forum for a short while as I am in hospital having tests hope to be back with you all soon
All the best Mate ... I hope it goes well for you ...

Glad you are up and around. Without you, there would be nobody to check my grammar.
I wouldn't leave my Grandma for OMM to check if I were you! (Oh you said Grammar ...) ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi