DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To The Self Entitled Mavic Owner In Tulalip

• Thread starter Deleted member 128089
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this post even here? This is an issue that calls for you to immediately pay a visit and discuss it. We don't really need to know you are fighting with your neighbor. If he gives you a hard time, then just go fly someplace else, or agree to take turns. Simple.
It was in his backyard. Should he move his house?
Did you read the post?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
OP why not use some common sense, and walk to his house, introduce yourself, then ask him to come fly with you sometime.

OP why not use some common sense, and walk to his house, introduce yourself, then ask him to come fly with you sometime.
Did you read the post?
' How about come over to my house and say hello and act like an adult. Maybe we could have enjoyed the hobby together which I would have loved to have done.'
Why not use some common sense and read the post.

Sad, but love the hose idea. Legal and maybe as effective as a gun. The wayward pilot might introduce himself. Hopefully, might even be a reader here. I'd be mad too. Good luck.

Did you read the post?
' How about come over to my house and say hello and act like an adult. Maybe we could have enjoyed the hobby together which I would have loved to have done.'
Why not use some common sense and read the post.

I clearly said OP, so do you have two accounts on here Done?
You must since you're replying for nosreborg.

Why is this post even here? This is an issue that calls for you to immediately pay a visit and discuss it. We don't really need to know you are fighting with your neighbor. If he gives you a hard time, then just go fly someplace else, or agree to take turns. Simple.
My apologies if this subject and or any of my posts offended you in some way. I do think the mods do a very good job of watching what goes up on these forums. I would think if there was an issue, they would have corrected it.
Thanks.

Done, I think you're failing to give Ms. Nosreborg's comments the serious consideration they truly deserve. In this day and age, flying 5 feet over your neighbor's head in her own back yard isn't merely crude, it's really most sincerely rude. Earlier this week when my neighbor was flying in her back yard, I took the opportunity to fly on over there and follow her around for almost 20 minutes. But let me assure you that not once did I get closer than 6 feet above her head. Even when we're trespassing, good Americans will comply with the social distancing required to bring this pandemic to its knees.

• Haha
Still not sure where this“neighbor” thing is coming from.
Anyone that can pinpoint that information for me, please do.

nosreborg I'm not sure why you even came here and started this but after reading all this i see you guys are
/were just having a ball. Well sorry but that comes to a end now. Be glad i don't clean this up and issue warnings for all the inappropriate post.
Now y'all all have a safe 4th .
IMG_8764.gif

Reactions: AnzacJack and Starz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member