Join Us Now

To The Self Entitled Mavic Owner In Tulalip

• Thread starter Deleted member 128089
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 128089

Hello and hope you are having a good drone flying day. Rather than fly your drone into my backyard and hover 10 feet above my head while I am flying my drone in my backyard. Rather than fly continuously behind me in my yard for 5 minutes or so while I am flying my drone in my backyard. How about come over to my house and say hello and act like an adult. Maybe we could have enjoyed the hobby together which I would have loved to have done.
Your actions are reckless, rude and it is people such as you that give everyone that flies with caution and respect for others a bad name. Do not again fly your drone over my head when I am flying my drone in my back yard. If you have any issues with this you are free to knock on my door and we can continue this discussion in private.

Hello and hope you are having a good drone flying day. Rather than fly your drone into my backyard and hover 10 feet above my head while I am flying my drone in my backyard. Rather than fly continuously behind me in my yard for 5 minutes or so while I am flying my drone in my backyard. How about come over to my house and say hello and act like an adult. Maybe we could have enjoyed the hobby together which I would have loved to have done.
Your actions are reckless, rude and it is people such as you that give everyone that flies with caution and respect for others a bad name. Do not again fly your drone over my head when I am flying my drone in my back yard. If you have any issues with this you are free to knock on my door and we can continue this discussion in private.

I am sorry about the actions of my drone... he is a lonely boy and your drone may be in heat...

Don’t assume that every Mavic flyer is sitting on, and reading these forums.
It probably was some kid, so coming here with condescending attitude may make you feel better, but it’s not going to achieve anything else

Don’t assume that every Mavic flyer is sitting on, and reading these forums.
It probably was some kid, so coming here with condescending attitude may make you feel better, but it’s not going to achieve anything else

I don't think they will but there is the possibly and I am not being condescending.

So this is condescending for your reading pleasure jack. Maybe you might feel a little better if I brought you some balloons and cupcakes for your hurt feelings. I'm so sorry I ruined your happy happy day. ;)

having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority.

maybe I read the post wrong. Maybe your just sharing your wisdom with us. Very helpful. I’ll let the rest of the guys know that we can’t fly over your property anymore

So let get get this straight, just so I can possibly comprehend your thoughts. What is there that I can do to help you understand, please enlighten me. Don't fly your drone 5 to 10 feet over my head in my backyard. It is not safe and very reckless when I am flying my drone. Is this just to difficult for you to grasp or do you wish to continue with your trolling?

Remember. You can see down, not up. Same for him. A descending drone is unlikely to damage its props if it “landed” on another one!

Not sure what posting on this forum will achieve in this matter. Maybe knock on his door and chat to the guy will be a better approach with results.
Thanks for the giggle though.

Reactions: Gindra

Why is this post even here? This is an issue that calls for you to immediately pay a visit and discuss it. We don't really need to know you are fighting with your neighbor. If he gives you a hard time, then just go fly someplace else, or agree to take turns. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31