DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Today we will take you on a journey to the mysterious lakes of Zerelia

Τhe video is accompanied by a narration in Greek. (English subtitles)
#travel,#4Kvideo,#TravelGreece,#Greece,#λίμνες,#Ζερέλια,#Zerelia,#lakes,#Αλμυρο,#Βόλος,#Ολόκαινος,
Nice video. I really do appreciate the closed caption. It needs to be turned on at the "CC" button to view.

• Love
Reactions: wind-up
Nice video. I really do appreciate the closed caption. It needs to be turned on at the "CC" button to view.
Thank you very much for the reward comment you made me. It would help me a lot if you could clarify what the cc button you are writing to me is. how you activate it and where you do it.

Thank you very much for the reward comment you made me. It would help me a lot if you could clarify what the cc button you are writing to me is. how you activate it and where you do it.
Click here for closed captioning on or offclosed captioning.jpg

I kept seeing it as a different interface, but I understood that the subtitles were closed. I didn't realize that they were gone. I have it on now.
If the viewer wants to see the captioning (does not understand the language) he can click on the cc to turn on the captions. I would probably mention this when sending out your very nice videos at the top of your introduction.

Thank you very much, I am very glad that you enjoyed it. Many thanks my friend !!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada