Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Toggle Map/Live View - A2S with RC Pro

StubbornSwiss

FAA Registered
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings!

Coming from the Mavic Air 2 to the Air 2S. I also bought the RC Pro separately, and using it with no issues.

I have been looking for the function "Toggle Map/Live View" so as to bind it to one of the customizable buttons, but cannot find it. This was available on the Mavic Air 2, and is also mentioned in the Air 2S User Manual - but of course, that is referencing the default controller.

Hopefully I'm just missing something, and someone can point me in the right direction. Or maybe this is not available on the RC Pro, and someone can give me the bad news!

Many thanks.

Greetings!

Coming from the Mavic Air 2 to the Air 2S. I also bought the RC Pro separately, and using it with no issues.

I have been looking for the function "Toggle Map/Live View" so as to bind it to one of the customizable buttons, but cannot find it. This was available on the Mavic Air 2, and is also mentioned in the Air 2S User Manual - but of course, that is referencing the default controller.

Hopefully I'm just missing something, and someone can point me in the right direction. Or maybe this is not available on the RC Pro, and someone can give me the bad news!

Many thanks.
Hope this Helps but try using your Mobile Hotspot from your cellphone. I sometimes fly with TRIPLTEK and it needs hot spot to view the maps.

Hope this Helps but try using your Mobile Hotspot from your cellphone. I sometimes fly with TRIPLTEK and it needs hot spot to view the maps.
Thanks for your input, but I do have the maps (I actually have the cellular dongle with sim card in my RC Pro).

What I am asking is whether there is a button function to switch between map view and live view. Having now used the Air 2S + RC Pro combination for a while, I don't believe this is available.

Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming