DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too Good to be True? RC-Pro for $889?

moldorf

Reactions
was just cyber-cruising and I saw this website advertising an RC-Pro for $889 (from a motocycle accessories company no less!):

Dji Rc Pro

it says on that page the price is in US dollars. It also says (under 'destinations') that it will ship to the US for $31. So that would bring the total to $920, which is essentially $280 less than DJI. That's why I asked if it's too good to be true. It appears that's an Italian company. I suppose being in the US would mean that enforcing a warranty could be a big problem

has anybody else seen this? Anybody dealt with this company? What am I missing that would explain that price?

I would be suspicious. Plus.... what would your customs charge on it? $31 from Italy to the USA??

I would be suspicious. Plus.... what would your customs charge on it? $31 from Italy to the USA??
yeah, I'm suspicious. The $31 is the shipping cost

as for the customs/import fee it's complicated getting an answer. There is an exception for any item under $800...it's free. But I can't find if the customs charge is for the amount above $800

yeah, I'm suspicious. The $31 is the shipping cost

as for the customs/import fee it's complicated getting an answer. There is an exception for any item under $800...it's free. But I can't find if the customs charge is for the amount above $800
Sorry I meant, $31 seems a very low carriage fee for Italy to the USA.

They also have an Air 2S for about $80 less than Amazon. While I'd be a bit skeptical, a quick google search indicates it is legit and customer reviews are positive. The international aspect would still trouble me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun