DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too Good to be True? RC-Pro for $889?

moldorf

Reactions
was just cyber-cruising and I saw this website advertising an RC-Pro for $889 (from a motocycle accessories company no less!):

Dji Rc Pro

it says on that page the price is in US dollars. It also says (under 'destinations') that it will ship to the US for $31. So that would bring the total to $920, which is essentially $280 less than DJI. That's why I asked if it's too good to be true. It appears that's an Italian company. I suppose being in the US would mean that enforcing a warranty could be a big problem

has anybody else seen this? Anybody dealt with this company? What am I missing that would explain that price?

I would be suspicious. Plus.... what would your customs charge on it? $31 from Italy to the USA??

I would be suspicious. Plus.... what would your customs charge on it? $31 from Italy to the USA??
yeah, I'm suspicious. The $31 is the shipping cost

as for the customs/import fee it's complicated getting an answer. There is an exception for any item under $800...it's free. But I can't find if the customs charge is for the amount above $800

yeah, I'm suspicious. The $31 is the shipping cost

as for the customs/import fee it's complicated getting an answer. There is an exception for any item under $800...it's free. But I can't find if the customs charge is for the amount above $800
Sorry I meant, $31 seems a very low carriage fee for Italy to the USA.

They also have an Air 2S for about $80 less than Amazon. While I'd be a bit skeptical, a quick google search indicates it is legit and customer reviews are positive. The international aspect would still trouble me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester