DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Took a little Sunday drive, and brought the drone along...

bwhip

Reactions
Drove out to the Snake River in Hells Canyon, along the Idaho-Oregon border yesterday. I brought the drone along, but didn't really expect to use it, since the landscape is so brown and ugly this time of year. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there and saw a bit of snow, and calm, reflective water, with some lovely light. I knew it was time to fly! Here are a few samples. Lots more on the blog: Late Winter Sunday Drive

dji_0447.jpg

dji_0462.jpg

dji_0477.jpg

dji_0448.jpg

dji_0480.jpg

dji_0444-1.jpg

Drove out to the Snake River in Hells Canyon, along the Idaho-Oregon border yesterday. I brought the drone along, but didn't really expect to use it, since the landscape is so brown and ugly this time of year. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there and saw a bit of snow, and calm, reflective water, with some lovely light. I knew it was time to fly! Here are a few samples. Lots more on the blog: Late Winter Sunday Drive

dji_0447.jpg

dji_0462.jpg

dji_0477.jpg

dji_0448.jpg

dji_0480.jpg

dji_0444-1.jpg
Some great images, wonderful landscape!

Reactions: bwhip

dji_0447.jpg

dji_0462.jpg

dji_0477.jpg

dji_0448.jpg

dji_0480.jpg

dji_0444-1.jpg
beautiful shots. Well done!

Dale
Miami

dji_0447.jpg

dji_0462.jpg

dji_0477.jpg

dji_0448.jpg

dji_0480.jpg

dji_0444-1.jpg
You have a great eye. Many other people have probably taken pics here but these were superb. Wonderful composition.

Couldnt help myself. Looked too good not try something. Love it!

Audi 23.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929