DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Took my drone up to 2200 feet over Detroit.

What?!? You should be ashamed of yourself. It is folks like you that create a bad name for all of us with this our fine hobby. You could hit a bird or a plane or even a space ship at that height resulting in a crash and costing millions and millions of lifes... And before you know it, the agency creates a blanket ban on drones for the rest of us drone users respecting the laws and keeping our high horses well fed!

Just know I have now forwarded this post and your picture to the relevant authorities and hope you get banned before you ruin this nice hobby for the rest of us! :mad::mad::mad:

P.S how do I forward a picture that hasn't loaded yet? My internet has been really slow lately...

What?!? You should be ashamed of yourself. It is folks like you that create a bad name for all of us with this our fine hobby. You could hit a bird or a plane or even a space ship at that height resulting in a crash and costing millions and millions of lifes... And before you know it, the agency creates a blanket ban on drones for the rest of us drone users respecting the laws and keeping our high horses well fed!

Just know I have now forwarded this post and your picture to the relevant authorities and hope you get banned before you ruin this nice hobby for the rest of us! :mad::mad::mad:

P.S how do I forward a picture that hasn't loaded yet? My internet has been really slow lately...

Made me look!!!! I had a 66 for about 8 years liked it. Have a Mavic now and love it. Thanks for the grins!!!

Reactions: tawood
You may have exceeded the max height limit, but you maintained line of sight!

Loved it!

Touche'

Did you fire the camera and get those aerials through your windshield. I've flown mine through a national park on the dashboard of my car. Got great driving footage!

Reactions: tawood
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard