DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tool to show all flights on a single map

Benedev

Reactions
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to show all my drones previous flight paths on a single map (such as Google Maps, OSM or whatever). When clicking on one of the paths I'd like to see the recorded photos/videos during this flight. This would make it easy to find photos/videos of certain places without having to know the date and time of these one flight.

There is a similar web tool for Strava runs/rides: Multiple Ride Mapper - ScarletFire Cycling
It shows all previous activities on a single map and when clicking on one it opens the corresponding tour on Strava.
I'm looking for basically the same tool for our drones ;) (Mavic 2 Zoom in my case)

Is someone aware of such a software? Idk whether it's a web based tool like the strava one or a software to install on my PC

Thanks in advance
Benedev

Thanks, looks interesting indeed, but does it allow to show multiple flights on the same map? It'n not mentioned anywhere on the features overview on Airdata.com

Thanks, looks interesting indeed, but does it allow to show multiple flights on the same map? It'n not mentioned anywhere on the features overview on Airdata.com
I've sent you a message with a screenshot of my data. It's a free tool so worth a shot anyway!

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to show all my drones previous flight paths on a single map (such as Google Maps, OSM or whatever). When clicking on one of the paths I'd like to see the recorded photos/videos during this flight. This would make it easy to find photos/videos of certain places without having to know the date and time of these one flight.

There is a similar web tool for Strava runs/rides: Multiple Ride Mapper - ScarletFire Cycling
It shows all previous activities on a single map and when clicking on one it opens the corresponding tour on Strava.
I'm looking for basically the same tool for our drones ;) (Mavic 2 Zoom in my case)

Is someone aware of such a software? Idk whether it's a web based tool like the strava one or a software to install on my PC

Thanks in advance
Benedev

I have not used airdata but it looks like the free version has .klm file downloads. Google Earth can open multiple .klm files. When flying my power paraglider I use software that maps my flight and creates .klm files. I can open many of these .klm file at the same time on Google Earth.

I use DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help to convert logs to klm format. Then download and import the klm files into Google Earth Pro. Each flight can then be turned on or off on the map by clicking the check box next to that flight. All can be displayed at once.

One nice feature is that altitude data is included so you can tilt the view in Google Earth and see your flight from above or beside the flight path.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98