DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Water Spout in Blacksea Captured by Mini 2

Cotyoran52

Reactions
-A water spout in Blacksea from my little baby… The water spout was 5 km away from the coast, i went with drone about 2 km.
(I didn’t want to go more bcs of GPS warnings and other risks)
-DJI Mini 2
-Edited DNG in Lightroom for best focusing on water spout..

IMG_1866.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice pic; we usually call those water spouts.
I don’t know how to name these weather events. I find “tornado” name in translate as general. So i used it like this. Maybe a tornado in USA may mean some other more huge things damaging large areas :) .. Thanks for your contribution.. By the way we call them “HORTUM” in Turkish, meaning “HOSE” in English

Reactions: mavic3usa
I don’t know how to name these weather events. I find “tornado” name in translate as general. So i used it like this. Maybe a tornado in USA may mean some other more huge things damaging large areas :) .. Thanks for your contribution.. By the way we call them “HORTUM” in Turkish, meaning “HOSE” in English
Thanks. I'm not the weather expert either but tornado over the land and water spout over the sea, I believe. Always cool to see one, haven't yet had a chance to approach one with my drone.

Reactions: Cotyoran52
Awesome photo!

-A water spout in Blacksea from my little baby… The water spout was 5 km away from the coast, i went with drone about 2 km.
(I didn’t want to go more bcs of GPS warnings and other risks)
-DJI Mini 2
-Edited DNG in Lightroom for best focusing on water spout..

View attachment 175885
Never seen one so great that you captured this. Super shot.

Reactions: Cotyoran52
Awesome dude! Looks like a 2nd, smaller spout forming on the left..
Thank you a lot ! Yes, there were 2nd and even 3rd spouts right there. Some of them dissappeared gradually and some of them appeared instantaneously. I could shot biggest one.. I plan to upload others here and with video as well..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
perkki123