DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Touchscreen pan gimbal left or right with Litchi not working?

justcruisin

Reactions
Hello,

I use Litchi extensively with a Mavic 2 Pro to run waypoint missions.

I used to be able to touch the screen on my Smart Controller and slide the gimbal left or right a few degrees to center up a shot while Litchi was flying the drone.

There have been several software and firmware updates the last month or two and I am no longer able to do this.

Is there a setting or toggle I need to redo or has this feature been turned off? (I'm wondering if it was traded for this from the 4.2.5 release notes "- added new setting 'Enable DJI's Gimbal Interpolation in Waypoint mode' to allow gimbal pitch movements out of signal range")

thanks in advance

Last edited:
For future searchers:

it was gimbal gesture control toggle. Somehow the software update moved it to OFF. I selected ON and tested, worked as before.

Hello,

I use Litchi extensively with a Mavic 2 Pro to run waypoint missions.

I used to be able to touch the screen on my Smart Controller and slide the gimbal left or right a few degrees to center up a shot while Litchi was flying the drone.

There have been several software and firmware updates the last month or two and I am no longer able to do this.

Is there a setting or toggle I need to redo or has this feature been turned off? (I'm wondering if it was traded for this from the 4.2.5 release notes "- added new setting 'Enable DJI's Gimbal Interpolation in Waypoint mode' to allow gimbal pitch movements out of signal range")

thanks in advance
Hello,
Call Dji. They should have an update for you. Also ask them why the is the "smart controller ," malfunctioning?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots