DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trade android controller cables for iOS cables?

RobertN2021

Reactions
Hello all, I am looking to trade my Android controller cables for iOS controller cables for my Mavic Mini original and Mavic Air 2. I recently broke my Air 2 controller cable and thought it would be nice to trade my Android controller cables to anyone who doesn't need their iOS cables. If interested, reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]. Mailing these should be cheap and I'm willing to take a chance on peoples honesty. Thanks, Robert

Why would anyone want to switch to Android from iOS on any DJI app? Invariably, iOS is better supported, and more functional from inception at DJI, which is likely why you are changing as well.

Looking to trade my unused Android controller cables for someone's iOS controller cables. I have a Mavic Air 2 and Mavic mini original. If you already use Android, maybe we can trade.

I have always been iOS and will continue to be. I was unclear in my previous post so I'll clarify that it was my iOS cable that broke. And since both of my Mavics also came with Android cables, I'm hoping to find someone already using Android who might like to trade their unused iOS cables for my unused Android cables.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Looking to trade my unused Android controller cables for someone's iOS controller cables. I have a Mavic Air 2 and Mavic mini original. If you already use Android, maybe we can trade.

I have always been iOS and will continue to be. I was unclear in my previous post so I'll clarify that it was my iOS cable that broke. And since both of my Mavics also came with Android cables, I'm hoping to find someone already using Android who might like to trade their unused iOS cables for my unused Android cables.
Unless you find someone right next door, it will be easier and cheaper to just order one from Amazon and have it delivered right to your house. There are tons of control cables for next to nothing.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada