DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Train in snow

Nice festive theme, and great you got it with snow on the ground. 🎅

Something to consider for next year... a lower angle view would have captured more of the viaduct and given the train better context. I appreciate there are trees directly underneath, and they somewhat obscure the structure, while preventing you going too low. A bit of variation in distance from the train would be good too, ie some closer, some further away shots.

Nice video, curious how you got the sound with the train moving away from where ever you were standing with the controller?

Nice video, curious how you got the sound with the train moving away from where ever you were standing with the controller?
Have someone on the train record the sound with their mobile phone and overdub it in your video editor.

Of course, the sound does not match the steam pulse puffing out of the stack. But I'm not complaining. Maybe start off with the sound effects and transition into music? The puffing gets rather monotenous after a while.

I'd love to see what it looks like on that bridge as the train goes under and the smoke surrounds it but with the short gap in it as it rises. Nice video. Thanks for sharing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661