DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Transfăgărășan l ROMANIA l A road to be driven

mattcoq

Reactions
Hi everyone,

When driving back from Bulgaria to France last September, I made a slight detour to visit this mythic road that is called the Transfăgărășan ...

You can learn more about this road on this link:

I was not disappointed ... Really a place to visit, stunning landscape and driving experience ... I will surely go back there but will also visit it's little sister, the Transalpina a little to its West, that seems to offer also some really nice sceneries ...

Enjoy the flight ...

Matt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So much goodness going on , watching those match box cars go over the white lines was scary , you definitely captured the feeling of the long winding road and the ominous cloud fog lurking . Awesome video , there having way to much fun in Romania ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow and Land on Water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Micky52 and mattcoq
Awesome flight!!!

Reactions: mattcoq
was not disappointed ... Really a place to visit, stunning landscape and driving experience ... I will surely go back there but will also visit it's little sister, the Transalpina a little to its West, that seems to offer also some really nice sceneries ...

Enjoy the flight ...

Matt
Hi Matt,
I enjoyed very much the short flight in the Carpatian mountains...Was that Draculas castle at 0.16??
thanks for sharing, cheers Paul

So much goodness going on , watching those match box cars go over the white lines was scary , you definitely captured the feeling of the long winding road and the ominous cloud fog lurking . Awesome video , there having way to much fun in Romania ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow and Land on Water.

Thanks a lot ...

Was indeed lucky with the weather ... On one side of the mountain it was full sun and the other was in the clouds ...

Some great aerial footage of the Transfagarasan..I've ridden it on my motorcycle, your video brought back some great memories of my visit to Romania

Happy you liked it and triggered some great memories ...

Thanks for liking

Hi Matt,
I enjoyed very much the short flight in the Carpatian mountains...Was that Draculas castle at 0.16??
thanks for sharing, cheers Paul

Doesn't really look like it but several restaurants with his name as well as a camping site were along the road ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanlin444