DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transfer From Mavic 2 to SC

Hello,

Is it possible to transfer the foto’s and video wireless from Mavic 2 to SC?
Yes.

After you take a photo or photos/videos, on the right side of the Dji Go app, under the camera settings icon is a "Playback/Review" icon like you might see on a digital camera - a pointing triangle. Tap that to see the images you took. While reviewing those images there's a small Download Icon Kind of bucket with another arrow. If you tap that, images will be copied from the drone to the Smart controller (or phone or tablet). Slight caution - videos can take a longer time to copy over and the process is using both of your batteries. Photos, less time. You might want to wait fill the drone is on the ground for videos.

Hopefully, I did not leave out any steps.

On the other hand, you can also wirelessly (wifi) copy stuff to/from the SC to computer using an app like Airmore (3rd party install to the SC).

Reactions: Jimmy777
Yes.

After you take a photo or photos/videos, on the right side of the Dji Go app, under the camera settings icon is a "Playback/Review" icon like you might see on a digital camera - a pointing triangle. Tap that to see the images you took. While reviewing those images there's a small Download Icon Kind of bucket with another arrow. If you tap that, images will be copied from the drone to the Smart controller (or phone or tablet). Slight caution - videos can take a longer time to copy over and the process is using both of your batteries. Photos, less time. You might want to wait fill the drone is on the ground for videos.

Hopefully, I did not leave out any steps.

On the other hand, you can also wirelessly (wifi) copy stuff to/from the SC to computer using an app like Airmore (3rd party install to the SC).

Thanks for the info!

Almost seems like a waste being your SC has an SD slot. I mean unless you just can't wait to land.

Almost seems like a waste being your SC has an SD slot. I mean unless you just can't wait to land.

Depends on perspective. Handling those pretty tiny, thin cards is not ideal. The less futzing the better. I always wonder at the flimsy attachment of the drone's usb door. Wireless is pretty simple. But it does use battery power. But your point could be countered: you can almost instantly see that the photo was successful. The video, as pointed out, takes time to transfer and is less "polaroid" in results.

Depends on perspective. Handling those pretty tiny, thin cards is not ideal. The less futzing the better. I always wonder at the flimsy attachment of the drone's usb door. Wireless is pretty simple. But it does use battery power. But your point could be countered: you can almost instantly see that the photo was successful. The video, as pointed out, takes time to transfer and is less "polaroid" in results.

Agree this why I asked the question. I also don’t like opening the door and fiddling with the SD cards all the time. And when I land I most off the time have more then 15% battery so enough for transfer my files [emoji106]

Reactions: ff22

True that small rubberized USB door is my nemesis!

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu