DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transfer Go4 settings to new tablet?

Tkoglin

Reactions
Is there a way to transfer all of your settings in the Go4 app to a new install on a different tablet or do I have to go through the whole setup/settings process?

when you have the app on the new tablet all the settings that are stored in the Mav will go onto the new device, what you might have to be careful about, is to check the settings in the app such as RTH height and whether you are using imperial or metric but the expo and gimbal settings should stay the same its a good idea to write down your preferred settings and then check them against what you get after you have transferred and make sure they are the same

Is there a way to transfer all of your settings in the Go4 app to a new install on a different tablet or do I have to go through the whole setup/settings process?

Not sure which "settings" you are specifically referring to, but you can synch your flight records. In the DJIGo App, click on the Hamburger menu in the top right. From there, click on "Flight Records". And then in the top right click on the cloud with the "circular arrows"

Once you click on that, you can select how far back to sync and also Upload Flight Data then start the sync. Then, on your new device, sign into the DJIGo App with the same user account and follow the same steps to download the data onto the new device.

I hope that helps!

No ..
If you synch your flight records, they will be available on the new tablet, but you will have to re-set your app settings yourself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt