DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

transfer of footage to externals

Hursty

Reactions
Hi Guys and lady pilots of course.
would anybody know whether I can download from my mm2 (via SD) to an external 500 gig hard drive thats running windows? I ask solely as i am going to take a shed load of footage of the Amalfi coast line (barring not breaking the rules) and whilst I have 2x32gig sd not sure if this will suffice. any advise much apreciated.
Hursty.

Hi Guys and lady pilots of course.
would anybody know whether I can download from my mm2 (via SD) to an external 500 gig hard drive thats running windows? I ask solely as i am going to take a shed load of footage of the Amalfi coast line (barring not breaking the rules) and whilst I have 2x32gig sd not sure if this will suffice. any advise much apreciated.
Hursty.
Yes, that's possible.

If you are taking a laptop then just plug in your external HD and then plug in your Micro SD card from the drone via a card reader and choose a file you set up on your external HD to store all your footage on. Then copy all the video and photo files directly to your external HD.

I have seen external HD systems that have their own little screen so you can use that directly without having to go through a Laptop, for example, and down load directly between the SD card and the External HD without the need of a computer as a go between.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki