DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transfer Waypoints

Do you mean Litchi waypoints ? They should be stored on the Litchi servers, so by signing into your account on another device they should sync & appear on the new device, as long as the original purchased app works on both devices under the same login info.

Does anyone know how to transfer waypoints from a smart controller or from an iphone to another device?
I'm not sure about a smart controller, but between IOS devices, you can transfer the file "waypoints.db" using iTunes on a Windows PC, or the Finder on an Apple computer.

I just tested it a few minutes ago. I transferred a set of waypoints from my iPad mini 5 to my iPhone 6 using my Apple computer.

First, I connected the iPad to my iMac , clicked on the Files, and then expanded the Go4 directory.
Second, I dragged the waypoint.db file to my desktop.
Then I connected my iPhone and expanded the files for Go4 the same way.
And lastly, dragged the waypoint.db file to that directory. Easy peasy.

To test it, I booted my M2P with my iPhone and they were all there.

I'm not sure about a smart controller, but between IOS devices, you can transfer the file "waypoints.db" using iTunes on a Windows PC, or the Finder on an Apple computer.

I just tested it a few minutes ago. I transferred a set of waypoints from my iPad mini 5 to my iPhone 6 using my Apple computer.

First, I connected the iPad to my iMac , clicked on the Files, and then expanded the Go4 directory.

Awesome - thank you! I will try it out

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan

It worked - thank you very much!

You can also edit the points in the database waypoint.db with SQLite.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Do you mean Litchi waypoints ? They should be stored on the Litchi servers, so by signing into your account on another device they should sync & appear on the new device, as long as the original purchased app works on both devices under the same login info.
i like litchi,s waypoints much better ,keeping it simple

Recently changed iPads for flying my M2Zoom, and needed to transfer my waypoints database as well. This worked for me without a problem using iTunes on my Windows PC. Copied the waypoints.db file from old iPad to PC, then connected new iPad and replaced the .db file on there with the copied one. Awesome---thank you!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr