DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transmission set at manual ?

Cheenix

Reactions
I have noticed the fly app has selected or reverts to manual channel in transmission, I thought Automatic was better or is this to be selected, changed before every flight ?

Mine does the same, reverts to manual each time starting the mini. Was hoping the new app update would fix it but no. I'm using 5.8 ghz. Had asked the question in another thread and thought it might be defaulting to manual only in the 5.8 FCC controllers as one response using the CE said their default was auto.

Reactions: old man mavic
Mine does the same, reverts to manual each time starting the mini. Was hoping the new app update would fix it but no. I'm using 5.8 ghz. Had asked the question in another thread and thought it might be defaulting to manual only in the 5.8 FCC controllers as one response using the CE said their default was auto.

Mines is CE and maybe just need to check every time until fix issues.

mine was the same when i flew it today since the update,it did not seem to make any difference to how it flies ,on the first battery i did change it to auto but after that i just left it on manual

Taking in consideration that it is not any info that it change freq or band while flying i can not understand the reason to have it in "Auto". I dont think a free 2.4ghz channel around you means that it will be free 400 meters away.

Same problem here. Have posted about this previously.

I now check it before every flight, and switch it back to Auto. Of course, this causes the drone to restart, which adds to the pre-flight time.

Diligence and patience!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98