DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel Cases for Mavic Pro 2

Me too. MP2 and Crystal Sky (but I have the 5.5").

I have a SKB case from Best Buy. It was made for the Mavic Pro but with very minor modifications the M2P fits. I've had this case for over a year and it's held up VERY WELL for me. Best of all, my Crystalsky 5.5 fits as well. My DJI CS mount fit no problem of course and the Polar Pro mount would as well if I were willing to take it apart...

It's $60 at Best Buy right now....

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/skb-iseries-case-for-dji-mavic-pro-drone-black/6071600.p?skuId=6071600

Attachments

• 15374085511186294848836397666592.jpg
    15374085511186294848836397666592.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I have a SKB case from Best Buy. It was made for the Mavic Pro but with very minor modifications the M2P fits. I've had this case for over a year and it's held up VERY WELL for me. Best of all, my Crystalsky 5.5 fits as well. My DJI CS mount fit no problem of course and the Polar Pro mount would as well if I were willing to take it apart...

It's $60 at Best Buy right now....

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/skb-iseries-case-for-dji-mavic-pro-drone-black/6071600.p?skuId=6071600
Thank you!

Oh the DJI brand case is available for sale btw. I can't find a picture that shows the interior so I'm waiting to see that.

That's a great case, and so are several of the others. The thing is, these are not too practical if you want to go hiking and take along your drone, because these cases are to bulky and a pain to have to carry by hand, not to mention the cost, of course. I like to have one that is like a backpack, so you can go hiking and effortlessly carry the drone and all the extras and still have both hands free. But thanks for sharing, that will last for ever.

I had this one for my Mavic Pro but sold it with the drone, so bought a new one for the Mavic 2 PRO. it was $28.99 with a hard shell top. The pocket in the top should take a crystalsky and batteries or other monitor.
CASE.jpg INSIDE CASE.jpg MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a case that has slots for my 7.85" crystal sky, the holder for it and slots for at least 3 crystal sky batteries as well as the MP2, controller, batteries etc.
I have my local drone shop putting something together so I can order it like I want. Waiting on price I will show pictures one I receive a picture of it and how much. Got a gpc case today its great holds 3-1 batteries.

Nice. Who makes this case? Is it on Amazon? -RJ
I found it on Ebay and it arrived today. I made a mistake, it does not just have room for three batteries, it takes four total, if you keep one in the Mavic. There are three spaces for batteries in the case and everything fits like a glove.

This new one seems a tiny bit smaller than the last one I had, even though that one was for the slightly smaller Mavic Pro. They state the fabric on the sides and back is water proof, and of course the top shell is, but I won't be testing it out. An excellent little case at a great price for less than $30.

There are several on ebay but they range from $49 to $39 but this was the cheapest I found at $29. Do be sure to order the one for the Mavic 2 Pro because they make another that is identical but is for the Mavic Pro (Not the 2). That is the one I had before which I sold two weeks ago when I sold my Mavic Pro.

Here is the link.
Waterproof Carrying Hard Shell Backpack Bag Case For DJI Mavic 2 Pro Accessories 765756426930 | eBay

Last edited:
The new GPC Mavic 2 cases should be moving out of our facility within the next 24 hours. Ahead of schedule!
I have the one for the pro and just took it all out and put all in these IMG_1620.JPG which will go in my 511 bag for a back up and used a Dremel and knife on this IMG_7223.JPG and put back in case
IMG_1619.JPGIMG_1628.JPG and fits great .I did talk to them Fri. and they will make a custom insert to save some one money but forgot I started all of this journey modding Phantoms and stoped with the mavic so what the heck.Have another battery on the way and then just get 3 more and be back in the saddle again.
I do love their cases .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe