DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Travel log Day 1 Part 1

Droffarc

Reactions
Join me on a multi day motorcycle trip in the Western Cape South Africa through different biomes from arrid to tree shrouded, from inland to coastal. And see some occasional animals.
The visuals were captured mostly using the Osmo ACtion 3 in Hyperlapse mode - to avoid being boring.
Day 1 Part 1.
Escaping from my everyday prison, I headed for the Hemel en aarde road toward a breakfast in Caledon, then headed to Stormsvlei and on to Bonnievale for my first petrol stop.
At the entrance to Montagu (not the Monstergoo that had anything to do with the Crapulets) I went through the Kogmanskloof pass for a flying peek at the old English fort (1899) (That is fort with an O not an A).
Then on to the Tradouw pass where in the past I have passed more than one night asleep on the table at the picnic spot by the waterfall - magic place to wake in the morning.

Music:
Missing Persons - Jeremy Blake
Left U Into (Sting) - Otis McDonald (1)

To be continued - part 2 My spirits rise like a bird over the pass scenery and almost crash my drone, to Suurbraak, Buffeljagts (and a nice goat or two) and set up camp in Swellendam for a nasty night.

Day 2 to the karoo - somewhere in the future...

Day 1 part 1

Reactions: Prop Wash
Great video! I thought you were going to hit the sign going up to the gravel road.

Reactions: sarahb
Nicely done! You had me chuckling @ "Wrong way Jose!"

Great video! I thought you were going to hit the sign going up to the gravel road.
Thank you GFields, I appreciate your comments and assure you that no signs were injured, I did however almost overshoot the exit but that made for a tiny bit of drama .:oops:

Nicely done! You had me chuckling @ "Wrong way Jose!"
Thanks Prop Wash I have always found that getting lost was one of my strong points. By going the wrong way I often found myself in unusual places.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne