DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travelling fool new drone pilot

New MAVIC MINI pilot, I live in Phoenix AZ and travel for work as Construction Superintendent. use it for added pictures for the office and client, also for rec flying and photography.
Welcome to the forum. I take my drone everywhere and any time I travel. It makes for a good distraction after work. Enjoy the flying.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
I am a photographer, and can't sell any of my pictures for profit, just to use for my own pleasure.
Was not aware of the Part 107 licence, when I first started. Nobody advised me, when I was a newbie.
I was going to take picture of farms, from the air, houses, on a farm,. and then blow it up to 20x24 and show the picture to the farmer for x amount of dollars. Still working on my part 107 licence, no hurry, I still do product photograpy for a little extra cash. Anyway, hope you don't take offence because somebody mentioned it.

New MAVIC MINI pilot, I live in Phoenix AZ and travel for work as Construction Superintendent. use it for added pictures for the office and client, also for rec flying and photography.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580