DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travelling this winter with my Mavic 2 Pro

akh023

Reactions
I will be taking a cruise this winter and I want to know if anyone has any advice for flying in these places. Rules, suggestions or anything!

• Rome, Italy
  • Valencia, Spain
  • Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
  • La Spezia, Italy
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Mykonos, Greece
  • Athens, Greece
  • Naples, Italy
(Sorry if I misspelled any of those)

I will be taking a cruise this winter and I want to know if anyone has any advice for flying in these places. Rules, suggestions or anything!

• Rome, Italy
  • Valencia, Spain
  • Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
  • La Spezia, Italy
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Mykonos, Greece
  • Athens, Greece
  • Naples, Italy
(Sorry if I misspelled any of those)

There are quite a few other sources of related information if you search google.

There are quite a few other sources of related information if you search google.
Thank you! I've read many of those websites I just wanted to know if anyone had any personal experiences or any suggestions while flying in these places.

Most cruise lines will either ban you or offer to cofiscate your drone. Suggest you read cruise line rules and contact prior to bringing drone on board. Be advised, all luggage is x-rayed.

Royal Carribean’s new policy allows you to bring it on board, and keep it in your stateroom and then you can bring it on and off the ship. They just specify they aren’t responsible for you following local regulations and laws.

Royal Carribean’s new policy allows you to bring it on board, and keep it in your stateroom and then you can bring it on and off the ship. They just specify they aren’t responsible for you following local regulations and laws.
Wow! That is great news! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S