DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Triple Klown Yacht Race, Rote Island.

Vernon

Reactions
We are still in Rote and loving discovering the culture and the different communities here. A small but very vibrant sailing group has started to arise over the last couple of years. This is because of Bruce, as he builds these little sailing tri-marans. There are 3-4 races per year with individual honours and an overall winner of the Triple Klown cup. This series is very informal and more of a social occasion but the racing itself is taken quite seriously. I was lucky enough to be at Bruces boatshed one windy day and Vice Kommadoor Andy took me out for a blast around the lagoon on his boat. Wet and wild! Bruce pushed it a little hard with his big sail and I was pretty lucky to be following him with my drone

That looks liek a LOT of fun!! Everyone really enjoys it.

Reactions: Vernon
We are still in Rote and loving discovering the culture and the different communities here. A small but very vibrant sailing group has started to arise over the last couple of years. This is because of Bruce, as he builds these little sailing tri-marans. There are 3-4 races per year with individual honours and an overall winner of the Triple Klown cup. This series is very informal and more of a social occasion but the racing itself is taken quite seriously. I was lucky enough to be at Bruces boatshed one windy day and Vice Kommadoor Andy took me out for a blast around the lagoon on his boat. Wet and wild! Bruce pushed it a little hard with his big sail and I was pretty lucky to be following him with my drone

Great video, really enjoyed it!

Reactions: Vernon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998