DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek Tablet Holder

Has anyone used the holder that Tripltek sells for their tablet? Opinions?

I'm not sure which one you sure you are referring to, but if it's the adapter that attaches to the antenna, I would shy away from that as the Tripltek tablet is heavy and may put undo stress on the antenna mast.

If you were looking at the LifThor type of mount system, I highly recommend it as it is rock steady when used with the Tripltek adaptor that's available from their site.

I have the Tt Pro and the Lifthor for the MA2 and couldn't be happier with my rig.

Reactions: antonebear
I've heard that thrown around a lot. The Air/Mini style controller has been around a long time. In all of the time this controller has been in use has anyone ever claimed that the antenna has been damaged by the use of an adaptor that uses it as a mounting point?

I looked through all of the posts and didn't see this. Has anyone used the DJI mount with the Tripltek? I like that it wraps around the controller and mounts it lower for better balance.

I've heard that thrown around a lot. The Air/Mini style controller has been around a long time. In all of the time this controller has been in use has anyone ever claimed that the antenna has been damaged by the use of an adaptor that uses it as a mounting point?

I actually haven't read anything yet about damage to the mast.

I think using the adapter for an iPad mini or similar tablet shouldn't be a problem.

The Tripltek is heavy, 1.5 pounds if I recall, much heavier than the average tablet, and I would think that's a little much for holder. ?

DJI designed the remote for a phone and not heavy tablets.

Aerial Pixel makes a good one. I have one on order

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Aerial Pixel makes a good one. I have one on order
I received my Aeria Pixel Tripltek tablet holder this morning. Very well built. Shipping to Canada was excellent.
The bottom of the tablet could use some sort of clamp but giving the controller a good shake the tablet did not fall out and seemed secured. For the price this is nice piece of gear to have for the larger Tripltek tablets.
20210726_140528.jpg

20210726_140546.jpg

Reactions: MA2 317
Has anyone used the holder that Tripltek sells for their tablet? Opinions?
I have used stl version of the tripletek mount for several months. Wanted something more simple and easier to install. I always felt it was stressing the mount on the remote. I spent several hours trying several designs for my 3d printer but all were clunky and difficult. I decided to go simple and just use the KISS method. This is my simple design and loaded it on thingiverse today. Hope it's useful for others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax