DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Tropical adventures : in search of the Phutaluang lighthouse

I don't mean to be overly critical but you repeatedly used the same two scenes at least three times. Better to just take the best of each scene and save with other scenes taken at another time for a longer film.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
I don't mean to be overly critical but you repeatedly used the same two scenes at least three times. Better to just take the best of each scene and save with other scenes taken at another time for a longer film.
By doing this, I try 2 things: 1. to show the surroundings of my position (motorcycle tracking) 2. to synchronize the ground (motorcycle) tracking with the main flight of the drone towards its target. This is not a conventional video, I try to change position flight after flight, and it is often quite an adventure to find the right position to take off while I am on a motorbike with 2 dogs on it...

It is indeed a permanent mix of 2 scenes (ground tracking and main flight).

It's just a different kind of video that I'm trying to create compared to my other videos which are more classic.

I am well aware that I still have a lot of things to improve, that's the beauty of the challenge...

Thank you for your comment very appreciated, it is the objective critique that makes us progress.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke