DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble locating Mavic Air 2 update

Rchawks

Reactions
My DJI assistant is only showing MM, how do I add Mavic Air 2 to the mix? I can't find the update on assistant kinda stumped here.

Last edited:
Lol I spent ages making a video new features but eventually it clicked (I googled it said update app too) doh 5 min later ready to zoom my eyes out lol let me know if that's what it was

My DJI assistant is only showing MM, how do I add Mavic Air 2 to the mix? I can't find the update on assistant kinda stumped here.

There are specific versions of DJI Assistant 2 for the various drones, did you install the latest version from the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.
Or are you just using an old version that you installed before the MA2 was released.

There are specific versions of DJI Assistant 2 for the various drones, did you install the latest version from the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.
Or are you just using an old version that you installed before the MA2 was released.

I'm sorry I should have answered promptly, I was using the old app. I have since uninstalled and re downloaded the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven