DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with photo on Mavic mini

falicityman_7

Reactions
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong trying to save photos, the drone goes up go to point start taking pictures the timer goes on and starts to go on taking shots !
problem they don't save in Album and video's don't store, if I try to take a video it only records 45 seconds out of a 2 mi video what am I doing wrong ??
how do I correct it ?
R.P.

1. How big is your SD card?
2. How much Space is left on it?
3. What happens if you you format it before you use it?

Not enough info here to really help. Perhaps you could post screen shots to help

Reactions: Thomas B

Not enough info here to really help. Perhaps you could post screen shots to help
Was about to ask the same questions... I bet the problem is the SD card.

card id 64 gb
it's pretty clean just a few pictures
I don't know what format is !
but I took it off of 15 seconds shot to 2 seconds *Im taking pictures but they don't record ......

card id 64 gb
it's pretty clean just a few pictures
I don't know what format is !
but I took it off of 15 seconds shot to 2 seconds *Im taking pictures but they don't record ......

It's not the size of your card. It's the write speed. You need a decent SD card that can handle at least 40mbps write speeds. They recommend U3.

Reactions: Thomas B
If you don’t know what format is I suggest that you need to find out (basically formatting the sd card clears all the files off it and ensures it has its full storage capacity available. You can format it in the Fly app itself ....

it sounds like your card is full ...

If you don’t know what format is I suggest that you need to find out (basically formatting the sd card clears all the files off it and ensures it has its full storage capacity available. You can format it in the Fly app itself ....

it sounds like your card is full ...
I download all the files off my SD card every flight and then delet the files on the card. I avoid reformatting. Agree with the need for U3 card for optimal results.

Not being u3 would not , I don't think , cause the problems you describe.

I suggest you format your card . It doesn't do any harm ... Simply deleting is not the same.

I suggest you advise us of more , much more , info in your card , perhaps even a directory listing of it to let us see free space etc ...

You may not for all we know be deleting the entire contents of the card ... formatting will ensure its wiped ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu