DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TRUST Test Question

hychewright

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I selected TRUST U to take the test. There are 4 sections on the test. I read section one completely and finished reading all of it. I tried to proceed to section 2 (Question and Answers) and it said I had to finish section 1 first, which I did? Any idea's? Thanks.

Hi Spudster, I didn't notice a question at the end of the first section? Where was the questions located?
There are 4 sections on the test and each section is proceeded by 10 questions. I took my test at PilotInstitute.com and it guided me through each section. Is it possible that you're overlooking an option to take the quiz after section 1?

Last edited:
There are 4 sections on the test and each test is proceeded by 10 questions. I took my test at PilotInstitute.com and it guided me through each section. Is it possible that you're overlooking an option to take the quiz after section 1?
Hello, I decided also to take my test at PilotInstutute. Much easier profile that Drone U. I have it all sorted out now. Thanks for your help!:) Happy and Safe flying!

Reactions: KaiservonPoopChute
I'm 6 weeks from age 80 and was a bit concerned about taking the test, but in fact it was so easy I answered all the questions correctly. I was disappointed that it wasn't at least a bit more challenging.

Actually, the most difficult part was printing the certificate. My printer refused to print the first few letters on each line. Finally I just took a screenshot and printed from that.

I selected TRUST U to take the test. There are 4 sections on the test. I read section one completely and finished reading all of it. I tried to proceed to section 2 (Question and Answers) and it said I had to finish section 1 first, which I did? Any idea's? Thanks.
Each section required to pass before proceeding. If you get a wrong answer, they give it to you and you re-take the question until the section is all done. Then you move on to the next section. It was quite easy.You are not allowed to fail.

I have a 107 and it appears I didn't have to take it but I was curious and took it on one of the approved sites.. IAMI. Interesting text, a great source of information and I love self graded tests :) When it came time to print the certificate my printer refused to work and I couldn't save the PDF. I ended up taking a photo of it. It's a goofy cert. Even though it has a number I'm not sure there is much of a record taken.

Each section required to pass before proceeding. If you get a wrong answer, they give it to you and you re-take the question until the section is all done. Then you move on to the next section. It was quite easy.You are not allowed to fail.
Hi Dale, I took the test this morning. Yes, it was quite easy. Thanks and Happy and Safe Flying.

Actually, the most difficult part was printing the certificate. My printer refused to print the first few letters on each line. Finally I just took a screenshot and printed from that.
Same thing happened to me lilewis, what I did was just print screened it and printed a copy on paint program. Happy and Safe flying!

Sounds like when my son was little and every child in his soccer league got a trophy at season's end.

Reactions: KaiservonPoopChute
Sounds like when my son was little and every child in his soccer league got a trophy at season's end.
Not really. The TRUST training/exam system is about reaching a defined level of 100% proficiency, then receiving the certificate, which is not suitable for framing! You don’t get the certificate if you don’t answer all the questions correctly.

Not really. The TRUST training/exam system is about reaching a defined level of 100% proficiency, then receiving the certificate, which is not suitable for framing! You don’t get the certificate if you don’t answer all the questions correctly.
My apologies, I had my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. ?

I cropped mine in Acrobat and afterwards was able to print it on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, in color and good enough to frame. ? :)

Reactions: SethB and MA2 317
Even with the 107 you have to have proof of this certification .
...and @hiflyer201 ...

Unless you plan on flying recreationally outside 107 rules, you don't have to take TRUST.

Some examples are flying your buddy's recreationally registered drone, or flying a drone larger than 55 pounds. Maybe flying at night w/o 3SM strobes.

These are some of the situations that would require you to have the completed TRUST Cert.

I'm 6 weeks from age 80 and was a bit concerned about taking the test, but in fact it was so easy I answered all the questions correctly. I was disappointed that it wasn't at least a bit more challenging.

Ah hah!

Join the "TRUST Printer Malfunction" club!

I guess I wasn't the only one to have this problem. I may have just been the first to report it...

:)

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott