DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

trying to download assistant 2

Absolutely no need to have it on your iPhone.
That is like telling the current "phone" users not to use your phone like a computer and access the internet and use it as a phone only. I use a ipad pro as my device in the field and I can easily see why it would need to be on there if it could be.. just as a user that only has a phone and no actual computer. But yeah I concur...get a darn computer :p

I stand corrected. Just checked, and sure enough 'DJI Assistant 2' is in the Apple iOS App Store. Gets a very low 1-star rating. Anybody care to let us know if they use this on an iOS device and if so what do you use it for (that cannot be already done using the 'DJI Go 4' or 'DJI Fy' apps

Reactions: Cirdan
I stand corrected. Just checked, and sure enough 'DJI Assistant 2' is in the Apple iOS App Store. Gets a very low 1-star rating. Anybody care to let us know if they use this on an iOS device and if so what do you use it for (that cannot be already done using the 'DJI Go 4' or 'DJI Fy' apps
I've been wondering that myself.

DJI Assistant ( not Assistant 2) is on the App Store. It’s not intended for the Mavic range of drones.

Reactions: Cirdan
Should, but you must somehow change settings on your Mac to allow to accept. Maybe restart and try agin. That always works for me under Catalina
on a Mac you may need to go in security& Privacy and under privacy you may need to add the site to it

on a Mac you may need to go in security& Privacy and under privacy you may need to add the site to it
Popup should allow it on second attempt.
Just thought it would be easier than getting into adding sites, etc., where spelling can be critical.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2