DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to switch from filmping to picture

Klavis

Reactions
Hi

I cant take picture with my mavic 2 pro. It just switches back to video mode when pressing the button.

( changing from video to camera mode om the phone, pressing " the start recoding / take picture button and then it auto switches back to movie)

Do the buttons on the RC Controller work correctly? i.e. if you press the button on the top-left of the controller (next to the antenna), does that start the video recording - and if you press the button next to the right-hand antenna, does that take a still photo??

Do the buttons on the RC Controller work correctly? i.e. if you press the button on the top-left of the controller (next to the antenna), does that start the video recording - and if you press the button next to the right-hand antenna, does that take a still photo??

Hi!

aha! yes the left one starts the recording, the right one is autofocus.. Maybee the settings are wrong x)

Mine works like this.

If I am in video mode and push the camera button once it switches to camera mode. It takes a few seconds then i can push it again to take a picture.

Same thing happens if I’m in picture mode and try to take a video.

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
Hi!

aha! yes the left one starts the recording, the right one is autofocus.. Maybee the settings are wrong x)
No - I don't mean the 'C' buttons on the back of the controller (labelled 12 & 18 in the attached diagram) ... I'm talking about the buttons labelled 15 & 16 ... 15 is the video start/stop, and 16 is the photo shoot:

controller.jpg

Reactions: ff22
No - I don't mean the 'C' buttons on the back of the controller (labelled 12 & 18 in the attached diagram) ... I'm talking about the buttons labelled 15 & 16 ... 15 is the video start/stop, and 16 is the photo shoot:

View attachment 65594

The nr 16 is not linked to take a photo, it is linked to something else ( i think) I have been flying mavic pro for several years, now i got the mavic 2 pro and i was confused. I going to test ut right now

I had this problem initially. On the controller, if you press the photo button lightly, it autofocuses. If you press it more firmly, it will take a picture. Maybe that’s what your experiencing.
Correct - that's what the manual says.

Reactions: Klavis

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober