DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Tucson Too Late

tck444

Reactions
This may be considered some combination of artistic license and personal indulgence.

A music video with a few favorite photos and video clips from the weekend. The tune maybe not be a great match but it captured my feelings for the day. Just a bit of mystery involved in the story with a subtle clue near the end of the video.

All comments are welcome!

On YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I could only see a 20 sec. preview, with a message to log in to see the whole video.....

Very nice video. You had some wonderful photos. Mountain shots are always great but I especially like them when there is a road in the shot or that fence you had in one. It gives the photos some context as to just how big the mountains are. And when there are no vehicles you get that "lonely road" look. So, you said the end would explain the song...did you finish flying and leave, forgetting your wife was still there?! I'm kidding of course but with that shot of her walking away from the camera...

Reactions: 4006448 and tck444
Very nice video. You had some wonderful photos. Mountain shots are always great but I especially like them when there is a road in the shot or that fence you had in one. It gives the photos some context as to just how big the mountains are. And when there are no vehicles you get that "lonely road" look. So, you said the end would explain the song...did you finish flying and leave, forgetting your wife was still there?! I'm kidding of course but with that shot of her walking away from the camera...
Could have made the title, "The One That Got Away" or something similar. So, your "Walking away" comment was correct.

A former colleague who is happy to be just friends. (Unfortunately)

This may be considered some combination of artistic license and personal indulgence.

A music video with a few favorite photos and video clips from the weekend. The tune maybe not be a great match but it captured my feelings for the day. Just a bit of mystery involved in the story with a subtle clue near the end of the video.

All comments are welcome!

On YouTube
It is a beautiful video but I found the still images a bit over processed with almost a cartoonish coloring. For my own taste I would reduce the contrast and vidid colors. The Jordan Dvi music was an appropriate music selection.

Dale

Reactions: Paleomanjim
It is a beautiful video but I found the still images a bit over processed with almost a cartoonish coloring. For my own taste I would reduce the contrast and vidid colors. The Jordan Dvi music was an appropriate music selection.

Dale
Yes, you make a good point about my editing. Seems I get caught up in the process a bit too much!
Thanks for watching

Awesome video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki