DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Tyrolean traverse from a mavic air 2

Korrd

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A friend of mine did some of it, and since I had the drone with me, I recorded it all.

Here is the resulting video. Enjoy!

Whoops lol.
What was responsible for the tracking, you or the drone?

Me. I wanted to use active track, but it wouldn't let me do it while recording at 60FPS, so I had to practice a bit with a previous jumper before recording her.

I have seen plenty of those from the riders point of view. It was nice to see it from a drones perspective. Thanks for sharing.

Great job following the two zip liners. I know you can't get any closer physically, mostly because of the trees but if you shot 4K perhaps you could zoom in, in editing. So, did the 2nd person panic and slow down too much too soon?

Yeah. I've been thinking about that. I could have flown closer as long as I stayed over the 23m altitude line, but I am yet mastering flying close to things, so I decided to stay on the safe side for now.

The reason she didn't make it all the way through was due to her weight. She was too light to reach a velocity high enough to make it to the end. She was not scared, but just waited 5 minutes for the Tyrolean guy to get to her.

Yeah. I've been thinking about that. I could have flown closer as long as I stayed over the 23m altitude line, but I am yet mastering flying close to things, so I decided to stay on the safe side for now.

The reason she didn't make it all the way through was due to her weight. She was too light to reach a velocity high enough to make it to the end. She was not scared, but just waited 5 minutes for the Tyrolean guy to get to her.
It's not necessary to fly closer to get great shots. I like that you played it safe knowing your skill level. But flying a little closer, shooting in 4K then editing in HD gives you that ability to zoom the shot in. Even up to 100% it should look fine, or you can add a little "Sharpening" to it. You still did a fine job following them. She was too light...lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne