DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UAE - Al Ain - Jebel Hafeet

Going up to Jebel Hafeet today, any flyers up this way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hi, I'm looking for other flyers in UAE to meet up. I live in Abu Dhabi, got my mavic last weekend, also have a phantom 2 both ready to fly. do you know other spots in UAE to fly? I have GCAA permits on both drones now.

Actually just realized that Jebel Hafeet is a good spot and outside No-fly zone in Al Ain.... I'm up for this weekend!

I was I UAE last week I bought my Mavic in Dubai and tested it in front of Atlantis and I flew a couple of time in Abu Dhabi cornice.

Hey guys. Just curious you were able to register a drone with a camera on it here in Abu Dhabi ?? I see so many mixed answers on this topic. I know you can in Dubai but I live in Al Ain.

Cheers

Hey guys. Just curious you were able to register a drone with a camera on it here in Abu Dhabi ?? I see so many mixed answers on this topic. I know you can in Dubai but I live in Al Ain.

Cheers
I think that GCAA did not take into consideration the fact that recent drones are directly equipped with camera, and especially that they can not be removed.
Actually, in AD I fly my drone without SDCard and with the gimball cover. Just in case...
I will have in my favor the will to respect the law.
But to be honest, I burned with desire to use this camera !!!

Has anyone ever been approached by a policeman during a session ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54