Join Us Now

UGreen 100W Air 3 Battery Charger

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
The Air 3 Fly More doesn’t come with a charger. Just the USBC cable. Pretty poor by DJI considering the combo price. I guess they just expert you to have one? The only charger I had that was powerful enough to charge the Air 3 battery hub was my MacBook Pro charger, but that was a pain having to keep changing it between the Air 3 & MacBook.

So.. after some YouTube research, I purchased the UGreen 100w charger for $AU69.99 solely for the Air 3. Very happy with its charging speed, and port versatility. Well worth considering if you are in the same position as I was.

IMG_1094.jpeg

The Mini 4 Pro doesn't come with one either.

Thank you, DJI, for not making me buy yet another PD wall brick I don't need, and because it would certainly be limited to just the power necessary to charge the M4P batteries, useless compared to other higher powered chargers I do have.

I've got one of these U$79.99 on Amazon, and love it!

710g4x3r5NL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Last edited:
The Mini 4 Pro doesn't come with one either.

Thank you, DJI, for not making me buy yet another PD wall brick I don't need, and because it would certainly be limited to just the power necessary to charge the M4P batteries, useless compared to other higher powered chargers I do have.

I've got one of these U$79.99 on Amazon, and love it!

710g4x3r5NL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
Wow, 200W, does that come with the optional laser attachment? :)

• Haha
Reactions: RangerEd
Following. I was also going to get the UGreen charger, but was not sure how good it would work. Anyone can confirm?

I got the Anker 317 100W charger for my Air 3. It has only one usb-c port. Granted, I haven’t tested it with the drone as my drone hasn’t arrived yet but it charged up my macbook pro quicker than the 65W charger that comes with the laptop! It was about USD$25 on Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne