DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uk Fly more stock for pick up

Buzz_uk

Reactions
Check your local Argos, I did and two within an hour of me (Reading) had stock, I have a fly more in my hands right now from high Wycombe

Reactions: Chris Baish
Check your local Argos, I did and two within an hour of me (Reading) had stock, I have a fly more in my hands right now from high Wycombe
Good find! Mine has them for immediate collection too. However, holding out for my two year warranty from Heliguy.

I posted on this several hours ago.I cancelled my Jessops order and just come home from my local argos.

Attachments

• 6D56ACFD-429A-41DA-995F-0D8FC0823335.jpeg
    6D56ACFD-429A-41DA-995F-0D8FC0823335.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: grahamjohnson10
I couldn't wait so I had it on charge and have just updated the firmware and taken a 1min flight on my driveway in the dark to check it all worked.
Was getting buffeted by the wind a bit and I found myself watching the actual drone more than the phone screen so I have no idea if i went up 3m or 15m... Hurry up morning.

Reactions: scooot
I couldn't wait so I had it on charge and have just updated the firmware and taken a 1min flight on my driveway in the dark to check it all worked.
Was getting buffeted by the wind a bit and I found myself watching the actual drone more than the phone screen so I have no idea if i went up 3m or 15m... Hurry up morning.
It’s so tempting but be careful.?In theory you should be watching the drone not the phone screen.?.Happy flying ?

After a 3min flight without a sd card I decided I couldn't put it to bed for the night without a flight with the SD card in. Another whopping 4 min flight just testing functions out and it's now tucked up for the night. I may have accidentally taken it up to about 45m to look over the neighbourhood and already got a low signal warning at that height! oh and strong bloody winds.

The self landing is rather neat and a huge change from my last quad which was the old FC40! I got rid of that a few years back and this "toy" is like comparing a Lamborghini to a Nissan micra!

My comment about the screen was that in all of the youtube videos you see people fly off and just stare at the screen rather than the drone. I had my eyes glued to the drone rather than the screen although hearing the wind pushing it about did make me worry a bit. Kinda glad I wasn't looking at the screen too much as there was lots of wind warnings!

I’m charging now, can’t wait for the morning, looks better wind wise.... I had the original Mavic Pro when it first came out so it’ll be interesting to see how well this can do what it says it can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov